Breaking News

Sanae de casa Look for a man

. ..............................


I am a 21 years old girl, I am from the city of Casa ,,,,,, serious and i am looking for a serious man who can accept and accept my car from the situation i am a visually impaired, That ,, I All Do In the house ,,, I live my life as it should

Name: Sanae

City: Casablanca

Numero Telephone:+212 0664464232



............................................

Welcome to the site I ...
bnat-whatsapp.com A long-standing networking and networking site that brings together the world on its pages to provide better and better marriage opportunities among Arabs. I and you close the distances and gather hearts. You have golden opportunities to choose from 2 million subscribers to determine who suits your personality and requirements. Sign up now to access theptagak no matter where it is.


Not a Member? Join Now!



.....Ų£Ł‡Ł„Ų§ ŲØŁƒŁ… ŁŁŠ Ł…ŁˆŁ‚://bnat-whatsapp.com
Ų£Ł†Ų§ ŁˆŲ£Ł†ŲŖِ Ł…ŁˆŁ‚Ų¹ Ų¹Ų±ŁŠŁ‚ Ł„Ł„ŲŖŲ¹Ų§Ų±Ł ŁˆŲ§Ł„ŲŖŁˆŲ§ŲµŁ„ ŁŠŲ¬Ł…Ų¹ Ų§Ł„Ų¹Ų§Ł„Ł… Ų¹Ł„Ł‰ ŲµŁŲ­Ų§ŲŖŁ‡ Ł„ŲŖŁˆŁŁŠŲ± ŁŲ±Ųµ Ų²ŁˆŲ§Ų¬ Ų£ŁƒŲØŲ± ŁˆŲ£ŁŲ¶Ł„ ŲØŁŠŁ† Ų§Ł„Ų¹Ų±ŲØ. Ų£Ł†Ų§ ŁˆŲ£Ł†ŲŖِ ŁŠŁ‚Ų±ŲØ Ų§Ł„Ł…Ų³Ų§ŁŲ§ŲŖ ŁˆŁŠŲ¬Ł…Ų¹ Ų§Ł„Ł‚Ł„ŁˆŲØ. Ł„ŲÆŁŠŁƒ ŁŲ±Ųµ Ų°Ł‡ŲØŁŠŲ© Ł„Ł„Ų§Ų®ŲŖŁŠŲ§Ų± ŲØŁŠŁ† Ł…Ł„ŁŠŁˆŁ†ŁŠŁ† Ł…Ų“ŲŖŲ±Łƒ Ł„ŲŖŲ­ŲÆŁŠŲÆ Ł…Ł† ŁŠŲŖŁ†Ų§Ų³ŲØ Ł…Ų¹ Ų“Ų®ŲµŁŠŲŖŁƒ ŁˆŁ…ŲŖŲ·Ł„ŲØŲ§ŲŖŁƒ. Ų§Ų“ŲŖŲ±Łƒ Ų§Ł„Ų¢Ł† Ł„ŲŖŲµŁ„ Ł„Ł…ŲØŲŖŲŗŲ§Łƒ ŲØŲŗŲ¶ Ų§Ł„Ł†ŲøŲ± Ų£ŁŠŁ† ŁŠŁƒŁˆŁ†.


Ł„Ų³ŲŖ Ų¹Ų¶ŁˆŲ§؟ Ų§Ł†Ų¶Ł… Ų„Ł„ŁŠŁ†Ų§ Ų§Ł„Ų¢Ł†